The main function of this role is to provide day to day support to a team of Area Supervisors and the Key Accounts Manager.
The principle duties of the Supervisor are as follows:
- Compile and submit monthly reports to FM clients.
- Coordinate and schedule Site audits and E-Cat audits.
- Manage auditing with regard to scheduling and checking agreed frequencies are followed.
- Liaise with the Industrial Team in scheduling PPM work.
- Responsible for overseeing health and safety requirements
- To act as Mobilisation Manager for the commencement of new contracts.
- Involvement in the TUPE process as required.
- Deliver training as required in conjunction with the training officer.
Laura Savan Carmen Moldoveanu
Arnold O'Dwyer Andrej Sventickij