Your area supervisor will look after the day to day issues on site and manage the daily cleaning staff.
The principle duties of the Supervisor are as follows:
- To liaise with the designated contact on a regular basis to discuss the cleaning standard and any issues that may arise from time to time.
- To communicate effectively with the onsite contact person and the Key Account Manager.
- To ensure all staff are on site at the correct time and have commenced their duties in accordance with the agreed cleaning schedule.
- To complete regular inspections of the site in accordance with the monthly audit.
- Induction of new staff and monitoring existing staff to ensure all staff are aware of their response to fire / evacuation alarms and their correct assembly points in the event of same.
- Make all cleaning staff site safety aware and ensure they are properly inducted and properly trained.
- To keep proper records of attendance of staff and check sheets of work completed and to keep such records available on request.
- To ensure that all cleaning materials are to be ordered in good time and stored safely and securely that they are available when required.
- All I.S.O. 9001 (14001/18001) documentation is to be completed promptly and accurately and be available for inspection.
- A cleaning log must be properly maintained and will include M.S.D.S. sheets for all cleaning materials.
- Be responsible for the conduct and behaviour of all cleaning staff on site and immediately report any behaviour which may contravene the company’s terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensure that equipment, materials and safety signs are stored correctly and replaced in proper storage area after use.