Your area supervisor will look after the day to day issues on site and manage the daily cleaning staff.
The principle duties of the Supervisor are as follows:
- To liaise with the designated contact on a regular basis to discuss the cleaning standard and any issues that may arise from time to time.
- To communicate effectively with the onsite contact person and the Key Account Manager.
- To ensure all staff are on site at the correct time and have commenced their duties in accordance with the agreed cleaning schedule.
- To complete regular inspections of the site in accordance with the monthly audit.
- Induction of new staff and monitoring existing staff to ensure all staff are aware of their response to fire / evacuation alarms and their correct assembly points in the event of same.
- Make all cleaning staff site safety aware and ensure they are properly inducted and properly trained.
- To keep proper records of attendance of staff and check sheets of work completed and to keep such records available on request.
- To ensure that all cleaning materials are to be ordered in good time and stored safely and securely that they are available when required.
- All I.S.O. 9001 (14001/18001) documentation is to be completed promptly and accurately and be available for inspection.
- A cleaning log must be properly maintained and will include M.S.D.S. sheets for all cleaning materials.
- Be responsible for the conduct and behaviour of all cleaning staff on site and immediately report any behaviour which may contravene the company’s terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensure that equipment, materials and safety signs are stored correctly and replaced in proper storage area after use
Rasa Petrauskiene Lina Bertuliene Cris Pastean
Oana Axinia Giedre Balaikiene Tamas Kruchio
Chris Ciolka Erika Druskeviciene Aniko Kicsid
Claudia Ilina Kevin Veeren Kristina Griskeviciute