We are delighted to confirm that Cagney Contract Cleaning and National Support Services will be completing our merger on 1st April 2018.
By merging the two companies, we are able to achieve the following objectives:
- Combine the best of both Companies to improve the delivery of services on the ground to our clients
- Combine the Directors & Management teams of both Companies to provide better continuity of management of the merged entity and to enable a controlled retirement plan without affecting the running of the business.
- Both Companies have similar philosophies which makes this merger an excellent fit; client focused,
- delivering high standards of service, dedicated training for all cleaning staff, strong management &
- supervision, and both companies are award winning companies in the cleaning industry.
Patrick Cagney, Garvan Cagney and Shane Curran would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business to date, and look forward to developing that relationship further in the coming months and years. This is an exciting time in our Company's evolution, and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support of our business.
We look forward to continuing our working relationship in the coming months and years.
From right to left: Patrick Cagney, Shane Curran and Garvan Cagney signing the merger agreement between Cagney Contract Cleaning and National Support Services