As the Government’s Roadmap to Reopening Society and Business highlights, Ireland’s economy cannot reopen or remain open without the contract cleaning industry. We are here to support your planning for essential sanitisation and disinfection requirements on your premises. The Covid-19 crisis has significantly changed the cleaning industry. In addition to building disinfection before re-opening, our day-to-day cleaning in workplaces and public spaces will now require an enhanced hygiene regime for as long as social distancing measures are in place. This means twice daily cleaning of touchpoints, bathrooms, and communal areas to protect employees and customers, and increased levels of PPE and cleaning equipment to protect our cleaning staff. It is very important to understand that disinfection is required in addition to current cleaning regime and not as a substitute.
As preparation of operating under the new normal and comply with the Government`s protocol we have taken the following steps:
- Our Covid-19 committee has met and reviewed the COVID-19 Specific National Protocol for Employers and Workers document in full. I can confirm that Cagney Contract Cleaning are already in compliance with the information contained within the document.
- Our certified COVID19 Compliance Officer has been appointed as our lead worker representative within the Company.
- We updated our Employees Policy to address all HR aspects of
- returning to work, which will effectively become part of our Company Handbook. Please find a copy if this document attached.
- We implemented a Pre-Return to Work Form that all our staff are required to complete 3 days in advance of their return to work date.
- We created an initial set of RAMS in preparation to re-mobilising and re-opening your facility. Please note that the attached RAMS are to supplement the existing site specific RAMS for each task, reflecting the current changes in PPE, chemicals and methodology to prevent the spread of COVID 19 by providing frequent sanitisation of high traffic areas and also are aimed at reducing the risk of spreading the Corona
- Virus and minimising exposure to staff, Clients’ staff, visitors etc, by taking guidelines and introducing measures in relation to safe travelling to work, maintaining Social Distancing etc. The RAMS are likely to be updated further to reflect the site-specific measures that may be introduced going forward such as movement restrictions around the buildings, one-way systems or signing in / out procedures
This is an extremely important time and we have been communicating, training and informing our staff of COVID -19 requirements and changes as and when they are issued by the HSE and government in real time to ensure safety and best possible service.
All our employees were issued with information on symptoms of COVID 19, hand and personal hygiene requirements and actions to take in suspected cases.
All our employees were issued With Cagney Contract Cleaning COVID19 Policy and Pre-Return to work Form.
The new set of COVID19 RAMS have been issued to all our employees as part of the training records for which proffer of completion is available on request.
Sanitising and disinfecting of surfaces is critical to prevent the spread of illness and disease including COVID-19.
What is Ecostatic Sanitisation?
Ecostatic Sanitisation is a way of quickly and evenly coating a surface with a disinfecting solution by spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto surfaces and objects.
Why use Ecostatic Sanitisation?
· No chlorine, No Odour, No Bleach, No Alcohol
· Applies chemicals in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse
· The chemicals we use are E-Shield, an Environmentally friendly way to disinfect
· Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, and many others including COVID-19
· For surfaces, floors and walls electrostatic spray cleaning is the most comprehensive way to remove germs and dirt
What we offer?
· Expert advice and support
· Highly trained Industrial Operatives
· Using the latest equipment technology
· All relevant Risk Assessment and Method Statement in place
· Environmentally friendly solution
For more information please contact our Industrial Manager, Martin on +353 86 2215738